Another fast and easy breakfast with Screamin’ Onionz!!
Click here for the video:
Yep, cooking is so much better when we save you steps. Screamin’ Onionz are sliced onions slow cooked in sauces we make from whole local ingredients. What’s not to love? Get yours at loveonionz.com
Here’s the recipe:
1 1/2 cups fingerling potatoes, boiled, cooled and cut into 1/2” pieces
1/2 cup sautéed mushrooms
1 cup raw spinach, sliced thin
3 Tbsp Screamin’ Onionz
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp cilantro, sliced thin
Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
1. Sautée potatoes in 1 Tbsp olive oil until golden brown. Add a pinch of salt while cooking.
2. Add mushrooms and sautée until warmed through. Set aside.
3. Sautée spinach in 1 Tbsp olive oil abs a pinch of salt. Add potatoes and mushrooms and incorporate.
4. Add Screamin’ Onionz in center of pan, warm for a few seconds then incorporate all ingredients together. Add 1/2 T of cilantro and stir in.
5. Evenly divide mushroom/potato/spinach/Screamin’ Onionz mixture in 2 bowls, top with an over easy egg and sprinkle remaining cilantro over everything.
6. Share this deliciousness with your family and be the STAR of breakfast.
7. Stay safe and Healthy!!