Dontcha love roasted veggies? We love roasting our directly in the pan WITH the chicken or turkey. It makes a really delicious side dish to have along with your meal or even without the meat to make a really tasty veggie dish.
Yep, cooking is so much better when we save you steps. Screamin’ Onionz are sliced onions slow cooked in sauces we make from whole local ingredients. What’s not to love? Get yours at loveonionz.com
Here’s the recipe:
2 cups potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” pieces
2 cups carrots, peeled and cut into 1” pieces
2 cups green beans, destemmed and cut into 1” pieces
1 cup Screamin’ Onionz, Mild, Medium or Hot
2 cups homemade chicken stock(or veggie stock if making )
4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp fresh Thyme, leaves picked free of stems
Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl add together the carrots, potatoes and green beans.
2. Drizzle olive oil, add salt and pepper, Screamin' Onionz, thyme and garlic. Mix thoroughly until incorporated.
3. Pour into roasting pan and add 3 cups of homemade chicken stock or low sodium of your favorite brand.
4. Place chicken in center of pan on top of veggies.
5. Roast as you normal until chicken is done and veggies are tender. Extra pan stock can be used for gravy.
6. Share this deliciousness with your family and be the STAR of breakfast.
7. Stay safe and Healthy!!